1. No cover-up sessions will be provided for missed classes. Missed classes are considered as absent and will not be adjusted.
2. Fees is non-refundable and cannot be adjusted for other classes. For this reason, please read all the class details and check the calendar before registering your child.
3. All the lessons and projects will be according to your child's age and level. Lessons will vary not just for different age groups, but levels as well.
4. Please pay a deposit to reserve your child's space. We hold the right to give the space to another student if payment is not complete. All payments should be received before the session starts.
5. Please be aware of our class timings. We strictly do not allow any early drop-offs or late pick-ups since the time before and after a session is reserved for class preparation and sanitization to ensure the safety of your child due to COVID.
6. Dress for mess! Please do not send your child in fancy clothes or precious jewellery. Instead, send your child in casual clothes. You could also assign a few pieces of clothing specifically for art class or send an old, oversized shirt of yours for your child to wear during the session, or an apron. Please note that we are not responsible for any stains on clothing and can't guarantee that the stains can be removed.
7. All the art supplies and materials required for the classes are provided by us. You do not have to send any materials with your child. However, please do send a water bottle and wet wipes. If you are enrolling your child in a 2 hour camp session, please also send dry snacks.